Thursday, September 22, 2005

Happy One Year Anniversary

to this blog.

Exactly one year ago today, I published this very first posting in the blogging world. You will probably sense a mixture of excitement and trepidation in it since I wasn't quite sure what to write about.

Hopefully before the week is up, I will get around to talk about what my true intentions were behind my decision to take a plunge into blogging.

Look forward to some truly lame stuff. You won't be disappointed. And you will walk away feeling better about yourself. My lame stories tend to do that to people. You are very welcome.

Many thanks to you for stopping by here on a regular basis.

Thank you. Hugs to some of you.

Big wet sloppy kisses to the rest

8 Comments:

At September 22, 2005 5:05 AM, Blogger Linda said...

I get to be the first to wish you a Happy Anniversary!

One year is like forever in blog years, isn't it?

You are very well spoken and written. I would have never guessed that English was your second language.

I'm looking forward to what you call your lame stories.

Wishing you another year of great posts and good stat counts. :)

 
At September 22, 2005 7:49 AM, Blogger Elevated said...

Awww bon anniversaire

Buster thanks you for your hugs and kisses :P

 
At September 22, 2005 8:58 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

ooh, I can't wait to hear of the details of why you really started blogging!

 
At September 22, 2005 9:21 PM, Blogger Gretchen said...

David, congratulations on a year of blogging. =) Thanks to you I have entered the blog relm as well, now half my family has followed suit.

 
At September 22, 2005 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy anivesary. Lord be with you!

 
At September 23, 2005 6:25 AM, Blogger Brotha Buck said...

Congrat! I've visited a few times and enjoy your stuff.

 
At September 25, 2005 11:45 AM, Blogger Tera Rose said...

Happy Anniversary to you...

and those wet sloppy kisses are the most action I have had all week- Thankyou.

been busy, hope all is well,
love,
jane

 
At September 26, 2005 5:37 AM, Blogger laura k said...

Congratulations on the one-year mark. I'm glad to have found TBDITW!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home