Monday, August 08, 2005

Will be offline for awhile

Months of procrastination are finally catching up with me, and things are coming to a head.

Filed an extension for my taxes and the extended deadline is rapidly approaching. Added to that stress are numerous customer demands and commitments.

So will be offline for awhile...

When I do come back in a couple of weeks, I am planning on publishing a long essay which I have been working on for quite some time. Its theme is along the line of the Christian faith as it relates to the American culture. The very polarizing nature of the topic will inevitably ruffle some feathers, but hey, that is the fun part, isn't it?

In the meantime, please wish me luck as I will be floundering around to get things done.

4 Comments:

At August 09, 2005 5:15 AM, Blogger Linda said...

Sometimes we just have to buckle down. Hope it goes well for you.

I'll look forward to reading what you have to say when you get back.

See you after the 15th.

 
At August 09, 2005 10:14 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you can get "all your ducks in a row." Looking forward to reading your new essay and thanks for the laughs the last while!

 
At August 09, 2005 2:12 PM, Blogger Elevated said...

Noooo don't make me get work done...now I have to go find some other entertainment :P

 
At August 10, 2005 8:37 PM, Blogger Gretchen said...

David, good luck with getting everything in line. It always feels soooo good to deal with what needs to and not have it hang over your head! =0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home