Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Nicole

Yesterday I urged Pat Robertson not to invoke Pastor Dietrich Bonhoeffer in the aftermath of his assassination comment which set off a media firestorm, and today he did exactly that.

Sigh.

I will one day write a blog urging Nicole Kidman not to fall in love with me despite my breathtaking animalistic magnetism, and we shall see if she does the exact opposite the next day.

Too busy right now for that kind of experiment. Sorry, Nicole. You will have to wait just like everyone else.





Addendum (added 5:30 PM) - Now for some sad news

6 Comments:

At August 25, 2005 7:38 AM, Blogger Elevated said...

She is breath taking now isn't she...
she has a really good surgeon :P

 
At August 25, 2005 9:50 AM, Blogger David Cho said...

I just don't see that she looks all that different. Stunning then, and stunning now. Geez, I think she reads my blog, so be careful.

 
At August 25, 2005 11:20 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

I think she's kinda weird-looking.

 
At August 25, 2005 4:37 PM, Blogger Elevated said...

She does Dave, she told me :P

 
At August 26, 2005 10:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

david,
I think she googles daily trying to find Mr. Right. If you increased the frequency of the use of her name in your posts and also had it in the header, you two may actually have a chance of meeting... ;)

 
At September 25, 2005 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

man I have had a crush on Nicole since before she even met Mr Cruise good taste David,,,,, Im still holding out for mariah carey though I think i can send sublimianl messages via brainwaves I thought i saw her smile at me in one of her videos must be working right???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home