Saturday, July 09, 2005

Note to Self

When a nice old lady donning a nice apron offers you nice food samples at a nice market on a nice day,

- smile and thank her for her generosity
- take the sample she hands to you
- taste it
- dispose of the toothpick by placing it on the designated paper plate
- thank her again and continue with your life

DO NOT, after tasting the food sample, take the SAME toothpick and help yourself to another one. You are not at a Bar-B-Que and the nice old lady is not your Mom.

I will neither confirm nor deny whether I engaged in the aforementioned deed or not. Just sayin..

6 Comments:

At July 09, 2005 2:08 PM, Blogger Domestic Goddess said...

Mmmm, I love sample day. I am very suprised that you didn't get stabbed with that very same toothpick though.

 
At July 09, 2005 7:28 PM, Blogger David Cho said...

Well, I didn't exactly write about what happened after helping myself with another one.

In fact, I am not even saying whether it happened or not.

 
At July 10, 2005 10:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Closely akin to the double dip...

 
At July 12, 2005 8:49 AM, Blogger Kat said...

love the samples. i can eat lunch at costco because they have samples on every aisle.

 
At July 12, 2005 10:52 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

lol! If we ask you if you actually perpetrated this offence, would you admit it?
;)

 
At July 12, 2005 10:53 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

P.S. How DOES one add a picture? I'd like to, but haven't been able to figure it out. I suppose this reveals me for the HTML illiterate that I am, but hey, at least I'm not a nerd. heh heh. J/k!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home