Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Killer or Computer Scientist

A few weeks back, I posted a link to this site, which presents the visitor with a series of photos of serial killers and computer scientists. Upon viewing each photo, you are to guess whether the person in the photo is a serial murderer or computer scientist.

Now I am inviting you to do the same with my own photo taken literally minutes ago. So sorry about the dirty mirror. I did my best to look very evil to confuse you. Geez, I do look like a fugitive wanted by the FBI, don't I?


Name: David Cho
Age: 39
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 155 lbs (I think)
Wanted For: Too many to name


To vote, click one of the following. Be honest. And BE NICE. You have been warned.

- Computer Programmer/Scientist
- Serial Killer (Don't do this)

7 Comments:

At July 21, 2005 5:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

HaHaHa...HaHa...

More, please.

 
At July 21, 2005 7:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

David,
ok I voted for computer geek but just because that was my only "Nice" choice-- you don't look like a nerd either and you are not loosing all the hair you said, So you lied.

hehehe

jane

 
At July 21, 2005 7:45 AM, Blogger David Cho said...

If you voted for Serial Killer, please click here while you are at it.

 
At July 21, 2005 2:48 PM, Blogger laura k said...

I voted for both, just to see what happened. I wish I knew what a serial killer looked like. That would be help in avoiding them.

You're 39? I thought you were around 25. You have a very young internet persona.

However, I am now less impressed with your English language skills. I thought you had only been at it for about 10 years!

 
At July 21, 2005 2:53 PM, Blogger laura k said...

P.S. I went to the other site and took the scientist or killer test. I scored wrong on every one.

Even when I tried to second-guess myself - I figured if I was always wrong, I should try the opposite of my first thought - I was still wrong!

 
At July 21, 2005 3:08 PM, Blogger David Cho said...

People who've met me say I'm pretty "immature." LOL.

 
At July 23, 2005 6:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Every time I come to visit your blog I have to look at your self-portrait. You're a funny guy David. I like your sense of humor!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home