Monday, November 07, 2005

Welcoming Walrus & Carpenter

The Best Dog In The World would like to take this opportunity to welcome A thinker of Walrus & Carpenter to its blogroll and to the blogging world.

A thinker has taken a plunge into blogging just over a month ago, and so far has composed several thoughtful essays and poems on faith and life in general and you will not want to miss the creativity and beauty of her prose. I thought her entry on Love was particularly insightful and poignant.

Now, don't be jealous just because your blog didn't get a mention upon joining the highly coveted and prestigeous blogroll of The Best Dog In The World. Acknowledging each addition is a new tradition that I've decided to embark on going forward.

Actually, be jealous. By all means, please.

I cannot remember the last time I was the object of jealousness, and if you are feeling it, I might as well milk it. Even my dog couldn't care less when I would pet other people's dogs and shower them with affection.

7 Comments:

At November 08, 2005 5:47 AM, Blogger Susanna said...

Wow, you are amazing. I am incredibly grateful that you've chosen to highlight my blog on your site. I actually was (am) planning to add a link to your blog from my site, hopefully will get to that later today.

You're the best!!! I love your blog and I will look forward to much blogging friendship :-)

 
At November 08, 2005 12:02 PM, Blogger Oricon Ailin said...

Oooh...I am so very very very jealous. *pouts* *kicks* *screams* It's not fair...the injustice! (Was that enough jealousy for you?) hehehe

I am now off to go read the thing on love from A Thinker.

Take care!

 
At November 08, 2005 4:58 PM, Blogger Jeje said...

I'm kinda jealous too.

 
At November 09, 2005 10:14 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

hehehe! You're too funny David.

Our CD is coming along nicely. I know I haven't blogged much (nothing lately) but I do drop by for a smirk and a chuckle now and again :^)

 
At November 09, 2005 10:20 AM, Blogger David Cho said...

Hey Max, A thinker hails from the Toronto area as well. So you, L-Girl, and now A thinker from your hometown are now gracing my blog.

 
At November 11, 2005 7:16 PM, Blogger Brotha Buck said...

I'm not jealous. I'm covetous. Is there such a word?

 
At November 15, 2005 1:43 PM, Blogger Elevated said...

hmmm maybe I should just read her's and skip your's :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home