Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Confession

You know how when you are sharing a meal with nice and thoughtful people and you happen to soil the area around your mouth with food, those nice and thoughtful people discreetly and respectfully point out the blemish to you so that you can quickly take the appropriate measure with a napkin?

I am not one of those nice and thoughtful people.

The enjoyment as well as perversion out of watching people in their undignified state are just too much to pass up. And I can keep a straight face while relishing every moment of such a blessed advent.

Unfortunately, they usually wise up and end up wiping off the food crumbs, to which I shriek in dismay - on the inside of course.

I am fully aware that there are other twisted individuals out there like myself, which is why you will see me wipe my chin, lips and cheeks upon every other bite.

The same principle applies when it comes to the zipper thing.

10 Comments:

At October 26, 2005 10:58 PM, Blogger Oricon Ailin said...

Remind me never to go eat dinner with you. hehehehe

Naw, it's okay. I'm usually the one who will point out that someone has something on their face or their zipper is down. I'd probably ruin your evening. hehe

 
At October 27, 2005 8:20 AM, Blogger Elevated said...

What about a stray nose hair or a boggie that you see fluttering in their nostril with every breath?

 
At October 28, 2005 7:35 AM, Blogger Gary Means said...

ooh, elevated, that's really gross. My wife would laugh at me saying that because she thinks I'm capable of saying the grossest things on the planet, but when David was talking about eating a meal, that's the context in which I envision your examples.

How about some guy who has a forest of ear hair? Gaackkk! Or the woman with the long hair growing out of the nasty looking mole on her face. Sorry honey, that's NOT a beauty spot!

 
At October 28, 2005 9:01 AM, Blogger David Cho said...

Yikes.

So would thoughtful people point a stray nose hair in the middle of having a meal? What can they do? The same goes for ear hair.

 
At October 28, 2005 10:17 AM, Blogger Pavlov Stowardi said...

I'm all about just leaving my fly open just to see the reactions I get. I'm always wearing basketball shorts (in case an impromptu volleyball or basketball game is announced) so it's not like a peep show or anything...

It's a good time. Try it.

 
At October 30, 2005 5:32 PM, Blogger Brotha Buck said...

Lol! David, we are much alike! My wife is such a little lady, but she can eat. And she'll be eating, food on her nose and chin, and wondering what I'm laughing about. Now what wasn't funny was when a coworker was having a discussion with me and kept smiling with that big piece of spinach in between their teeth. I had to go ahead and tell her for my own sake.

 
At November 01, 2005 2:58 PM, Blogger David Cho said...

Not so sure about that, Bronson. Cops around here may not tolerate that.

 
At November 06, 2005 1:44 PM, Blogger laura k said...

Here I thought you were a nice person. Hmph.

 
At November 08, 2005 1:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, now do you see why you are not DATING????????????????????????

 
At November 08, 2005 6:51 AM, Blogger David Cho said...

Geez, anon. Now that is mean.

But I must say, it is worth the price.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home