Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Why

Went to the gym for the first time in ____.

Why do people drive around in circles in the parking lot of the gym in search of the closest spot to park. Aren't they there to get some, you know, like EXERCISE?

My TV is more than 15 years old, and I may be in the market for a new one.

But what is the point of advertising the high resolution plasma screens on TV? Isn't the clarity of the screen they are trying to sell you at the mercy of the quality of the very TV they are trying to talk you into replacing?

Truly mind boggling stuff.

Will be back to blogging more regularly soon.


6 Comments:

At October 26, 2005 10:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

How about this one?

"Why do birds suddenly appear, everytime you are near...?"

My wife wants to know how birds seem to know when she's just washed her van?

"Why do rainy days and Mondays always get me down?"

 
At October 26, 2005 5:27 PM, Blogger B said...

I never understood those commercials...honestly how are we supposed to see and hear the difference if we don't have the latest and greatest!

Max....I love that you used songs by the Carpenters! That truly rocks!! :)

 
At October 26, 2005 9:41 PM, Blogger David Cho said...

How illiterate I am when it comes to music. I had no idea.

JRA, EXACTLY. And if we had the latest and greatest, then we wouldn't want the buy what they are advertising

 
At October 26, 2005 10:57 PM, Blogger Oricon Ailin said...

LOL!

I guess I never thought about those things. Now that is something I shall ponder as I fall asleep tonight.

 
At October 27, 2005 8:22 AM, Blogger Elevated said...

I'm sure you've seen the pics of some 24 hour fitness that has an escalator leading up to their front door.

 
At November 02, 2005 8:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That 24 hour fitness is in Marina Del Rey. And right next door, at the top of the elevator, there's an all you can eat Souplantation, where you can eat 4000 calories after you've burned off 200 on the exercise bike.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home