Friday, September 22, 2006

Noah Dethroned

Noah has been dethroned according to the upcoming issue of Time. Meet the newly crowned Best Dog in the World.



And now www.TheBestDogInTheWorld.com reflects the changing of the guard. Please go ahead and follow the link. As far as I know, the "dog" part in theBestDogInTheWorld refers to the pictured canine on the cover of the Time magazine, not to anyone else gracing that particular web site.

(Amber, I cannot believe you just let this happen).

That's alright. Noah and I will live. Please take time to send congratulatory notes to the owner of theBestDogInTheWorld.com's new dog by following the link below:

JealousOfNoah@theBestDogInTheWorld.com


Have yourselves a nice weekend. I will be spending my Saturday trying very hard not to fit in at the annual gathering of Southern California's most notorious social neaderthals.

I am really hoping for a Tyra look-alike to walk up to me and say, "Talk nerdy to me, big boy."

12 Comments:

At September 23, 2006 5:29 PM, Blogger Granny said...

Do you believe everything you read in Time?

 
At September 24, 2006 10:16 AM, Blogger Amber said...

That looked more like tabliod journalism to me. David, I am sorry to inform you that more is on the way. Brace yourself. Keep in mind that your dealing with a man who has no sense of balance when it comes to his puppy. Remember the "My Girl" video. Sad...

 
At September 24, 2006 3:53 PM, Blogger laura k said...

This is all very confusing.

 
At September 24, 2006 5:52 PM, Blogger Miss Cellania said...

"Best dog" is in the eye of the beholder.

 
At September 24, 2006 11:36 PM, Blogger ManNMotion said...

It's a dog eat dog world. And big furry dogs are the best way to meet chicks.

 
At September 25, 2006 7:01 AM, Blogger Bruce said...

It's really tough to pick between the two dogs, but I'd have to go with the one that rides in a Jeep with the top down and listens to rock music just to annoy the neighbors.

B~

 
At September 26, 2006 10:23 AM, Blogger Brotha Buck said...

Tyra look alike? Why not the real thing!?

 
At September 26, 2006 3:24 PM, Blogger Elevated said...

mmm I thought I smelled the nerd ratio going up in the state :P

....must be the plastic from the pocket protectors

 
At September 27, 2006 10:56 AM, Blogger Oricon Ailin said...

Naw...Noah will always be called the "Best Dog in the World!"

 
At September 29, 2006 3:12 AM, Blogger Brian J. Buriff said...

Noah, I've been thinking about you. There's a cat named Simba out in the Northwest somewhere who's making quite a splash on someone's blog. It might make the cover of GQ magazine. Always remember, us dogs rule!

Ruff, Ruff - Taser

 
At September 29, 2006 7:30 AM, Blogger Susanna said...

I'm confused.

What happened??

I'm sure Noah is still TBDITW to you ;)

 
At September 30, 2006 1:00 PM, Blogger SUPER said...

I too am confused..I thought MY dogs were tied for the Best Dog In the World? Now I find out there are 2 others?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home