I have been tagged by Gary to do this, so here we go.
1. Seven things to do before I die:
- find a cure for baldness
- invent a cure for baldness if one is not found
- learn to be kind to those who are further down the road in baldness
- stop obsessing about baldness
- join the United States Supreme Court as the first Asian American Justice.
- after joining the United States Supreme Court, grope Justice Ruth Ginsburg and give Justice John Paul Stevens a big wedgie (Don't read into it too much, but I am kinda serious about the wedgie.)
- learn to ask for directions. It will become handy when I fulfill the dream of becoming a space ship captain. "Hey, wasn't that Saturn? I thought we were supposed to make a right after Saturn." "Shut up! I know what I'm doing."
2. Seven things I cannot do:
- drink coffee without spilling. I blogged about it here.
- cry to Hillary Duffy movies
- stop obsessing about the rapid depletion of my hair
- visit my dentist without getting yelled at (even though I brush and floss religiously)
- repair cars
3. Seven things that attract me to my wife:
- Okay, I guess I should mention at least one female trait that is sure to captivate and ravage my heart. Women who can write brilliantly with flair and creativity fascinate me endlessly. How a woman writes reflects not just her intellect, but also provides a glimpse into her inner beauty and heart. No matter how well men can write, I will never associate the term "inner beauty" with them because, well, they are men, and men are never beautiful to me. Sorry Brotha Buck and others like you. You too, Gary.
Now if you are a female blogger who feels tempted to think I am talking about you and to interpret my comments on your blog as romantic vibes, oh how presumptuous of you to do that. I mean, really.
4. Seven things I say most often:
- Shut up. I know what I'm doing.
- Okay, you win. I don't know what I'm doing.
- When is the baby due? (Actually not any more ever since the little episode involving a woman who wasn't even pregnant. I will talk about it one day, but not now.)
- I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and dogonit, people like me. (I say that just to be funny, not in pursuit of self-affirmation. Really. I'm serious).
- The Best Dog in the World
- That is ... like .... really weak. Truly feeble.
- I didn't do it (This after years of having a reputation of constantly plotting things).
5. Seven books (or series) I love
- The Lord of the Rings
- The Brothers Karamazov
- What is so Amazing about Grace
- Chronicles of Narnia
- Essays by Philip Yancy
- The Great Divorce
- The Screwtape Letters
6. Seven movies I watch over and over again (or would watch over and over again if I had the time)
- Office Space ******
- Twelve Angry Men
- Forrest Gump
- The Fellowship of The Ring
- The Chariots of Fire
- The Fiddler On the Roof
7. Seven people I want to join in, too:
- American Girl
- Brotha Buck
- Emerging Grace