Thursday, December 15, 2005

Note To Self No 4

When a "friend" shows a little too much enthusiasm in getting you to drink out of a specific glass, AND places that glass to face in a certain angle, PAY ATTENTION. You may be getting set up. Usually it's too late to do anything about it once the camera has flashed.


Yes, that is a Hello Kitty glass. But don't you worry about me. My masculinity speaks for itself, thank you very much. No, really.


I had a lovely time meeting up Elevated and Stacey (she is now listed as Mochinator on the blogroll) this past weekend and eating for four hours, but things got a little too "lovely" for my own good as you can see.

Your kind and tender comments will be greatly appreciated. I can use them more than ever to get through the night.

9 Comments:

At December 15, 2005 4:28 PM, Blogger Elevated said...

I do believe you were the one that pushed me out of the way to grab THAT glass......

 
At December 15, 2005 6:56 PM, Blogger Brotha Buck said...

What happened to your eyes?

 
At December 15, 2005 7:00 PM, Blogger David Cho said...

That was my attempt to conceal my identity, Brotha. Can't be seen with a Hello Kitty cup even though I am blogging about it. I uploaded a different pic with the cup cropped.

 
At December 15, 2005 7:09 PM, Blogger David Cho said...

Yeah, I pushed you out of the way, and you found all that time to grab the camera.

 
At December 16, 2005 5:57 AM, Blogger Susanna said...

hmm. . .first he falls in love with the white witch, then he drinks out of a hello kitty glass.

anyone else think he needs a good dose of therapy?

 
At December 16, 2005 9:21 AM, Blogger David Cho said...

Okay, so I guess nobody read the last paragraph. Let me repeat.

Your kind and tender comments will be greatly appreciated. I can use them more than ever to get through the night.

 
At December 20, 2005 9:34 PM, Blogger Oricon Ailin said...

Hello Kitty, eh??? LOL!!! Well, it could have been Barney or a Tellatubby glass. That would have been much worse!

What were you drinking out of that glass???

 
At December 21, 2005 10:25 AM, Blogger Gary Means said...

I am glad to see that you have found a beverage container which works for you. (I see nothing dripping down your chin in the photo.) Now you just have to find a barista who serves lattes in Hello Kitty cups.

 
At December 24, 2005 1:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Merry Christmas David! Wishing you all the best this coming year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home