Thursday, May 19, 2005

I'm back

Been busy, but there are over 15 drafts in the pipeline. Will publish one at a time once they look interesting enough.

In the meantime, click on the link below to one of my old postings I published on my third day in the blogsphere. I suspect most of my regular readers have missed it because it's so far back in the archive. I find myself going back to read it again and again whenever I can use some laughs. It is classic. It's a masterpiece.

How narcissistic can I get, you might think. Hold on there. I wrote only a very small fraction of the posting and the rest was written by someone else. I was merely a detached observer as the post practically wrote itself. Of course credit was given where credit was due.

Here it is

4 Comments:

At May 20, 2005 5:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

The apparent desparation right up until the "dam bursts" is great! Thanks for the repeat performance.

 
At May 20, 2005 8:32 AM, Blogger B said...

Welcome back, you have been missed!

That was a great post. I always wonder how such people make it through high school english and it blows my mind that they make it through college english! However they do provide the rest of us entertainment and reason to do be a bit more careful while writing.

 
At May 20, 2005 9:20 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

15 drafts?! Wow...I don't think I've even had one draft.

 
At May 20, 2005 9:58 AM, Blogger Kat said...

heh heh. love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home