Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Might as well come clean about this

Just in case you don't monitor my profile page every day, in a few hours, the value of one of the attributes listed will change.



Here is a generous hint to those with twisted minds - my gender will remain as it is - a lesbian trapped in a man's body (My jokes will be better in the new era. Promise).

Warm words of condolence will be greatly appreciated, unlike those on the card I received 15 years ago at the tender age of 25.

"Oxymoron" is a contradiction in terms.
For example,
Military Intelligence,
Soviet Fashion,

and in your case...

Happy Birthday

14 Comments:

At March 28, 2006 7:55 PM, Blogger Granny said...

Of course now you can stay 39 forever.

Happy birthday.

 
At March 29, 2006 5:53 AM, Blogger Jeje said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great one!

 
At March 29, 2006 6:41 AM, Blogger Bruce said...

Happy birthday, David! If you happen to run into Father time...back up and hit him again.

Hope it's a great time.

B~

 
At March 29, 2006 6:59 AM, Blogger Linda said...

Happy Birthday David!

I hope this year brings you much happiness.

Have a great day.

 
At March 29, 2006 8:36 AM, Blogger Oricon Ailin said...

Happy Happy birthday, on this special day. Happy Happy birthday, I wish you fun and play. Happy Happy birthday, may all your dreams come true. Happy Happy birthday, from Heather Lynne to you!!! *HUGS*

I hope you have a great day!!! God bless you!!

 
At March 29, 2006 3:03 PM, Blogger MDJ said...

Happy Birthday Mr Cho, from a fellow techie. I ain't that far behind ya.

 
At March 29, 2006 3:19 PM, Blogger The Gig said...

Happy happy birthday "Cho, Cho," Hope you have a great day. Many many more.

 
At March 29, 2006 5:44 PM, Blogger San Nakji said...

Good luck with the move David!

 
At March 29, 2006 7:11 PM, Blogger B said...

Hey Happy Birthday! I hope that you had a spectacular one!!

 
At March 30, 2006 8:18 AM, Blogger Jenny said...

Happy birthday, Dave!

 
At March 30, 2006 11:12 AM, Blogger Susanna said...

Oooh, I missed this one! At least I was first!!! (tee hee) happy, happy birthday again, David :-D

 
At March 30, 2006 2:13 PM, Blogger Elevated said...

Happy (late) b-day!!!!!!

What did Noah get you?

 
At March 30, 2006 5:46 PM, Blogger Gretchen said...

Happy birth day David!

 
At March 30, 2006 8:10 PM, Blogger Brotha Buck said...

I've got a headache, and I'm so confuuused...Oh! I see, its your birthday! Well happy day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home