Thursday, September 30, 2004

The Best Dog In the World

Time to explain why this blog is called the Best Dog In the World.

It's very simple. That is because my dog is the Best Dog in the World. Why? As proof of that, his pictures are on a website called www.TheBestDogInTheWorld.com. Can you brace yourself for this much cuteness?

Many jealous and insecure dog owners who shall remain nameless, whose dogs can't hold a candle to mine have questioned my dog's status as the Best Dog In The World in fighting words. My response is simply this.

Is your dog on the web site called, www.theBestDogInTheWorld.com? Yes, or no? If not, what exactly is there to talk about, Marian? Oops, they were supposed to remain nameless. My bad.

Noah's breed is anyone's guess since his previous owner abandoned him at the aminal shelter. I may have made history by being the first Korean ever to get a dog from the pound as opposed to by the pound.

****Rimshot****

5 Comments:

At September 30, 2004 9:46 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

gross! haha. So tell me more--just what is the standard for "best dog in the world"? I do not have a dog, so I will not challenge you on your claim. And even though I do have a cat, if you were to publish a "best cat in the world" website, I would not challenge you there, either, because my cat, while cute, is lazy, manipulative, and moody. Like most cats. I guess we'd have to lower the bar somewhat for the "best cat in the world" competition... But if you want to talk best FISH...

 
At September 30, 2004 9:57 PM, Blogger David Cho said...

The reason is quite simple. He's my dog.

Have you seen this shirt that says "Dogs have Masters. Cats have Staff"?

 
At October 01, 2004 12:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

insecure?? [raised eyebrow]. Buying a domain name and blogging to all cyber world that you're dog is the best dog ... Uh, that's not being insecure [other eyebrow raised]. My dogs are WAAAY cuter, and more importantly ... my dogs can kick your dog's canine ass. Oh and, does your dog do anything else except sit and yawn?? MY DOG CAN HIGH FIVE!!

 
At October 01, 2004 1:18 AM, Blogger David Cho said...

Excuse me, but whoever you are, my dog can break down differential equations, recite the Declaration of Independence, speak 5 languages, just to name a few.

Can high five? Wow.

 
At October 01, 2004 9:11 PM, Blogger Jenny said...

Dave--you CRACK ME UP!!! I still think it's hilarious that you have a website named www.thebestdogintheworld.com for your dog Noah. I have no dogs, so I cannot try to usurp Noah's role.

MARIAN! Are you still here?! My friend Joanne at school graduated from your school (Scripps) and she's also Korean and this girl eats SO much and she's SO cute. She totally reminds me of you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home